Project: Construction of new light rail, transit rail, and below grade bus station connection hub at the historic Denver Union Station, Denver Colorado
Scope of work: Cass Cura was contracted by Kiewit to conduct structural steel shop fabrication inspections, steel paint inspections, pre cast concrete plant inspections and onsite inspections during construction of the project. Cass Cura provided structural inspections at 6 different locations; In 2 different states for this 1 project. At the peak of the project, Cass Cura provided 10 inspectors with shifts working around the clock.
- Provide certified welding inspections for visual inspections and non-destructive testing (Ultrasonic and Magnetic Particle Testing) at Schuff Steel Phoenix and Schuff Steel Flagstaff steel fabrication plants.
- Provide steel paint inspections at Schuff Steel Phoenix, Opco in Phoenix and Quality Linings in Denver.
- Provide certified welding inspectors for visual inspections and non-destructive testing (Ultrasonic and Magnetic Particle Testing) for steel construction at Denver Union Station project site.
- Provide precast concrete inspections at Plum Creek Structures in Littleton Colorado.
- Provide soils, concrete and asphalt technicians at Denver Union Station project